Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- How to Use Your DVR Follow these steps to learn basic functions like recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Trio Program Guide User's Manual A how-to guide for Cox Advanced TV subscribers.
- Use Interactive Ads on Your TV Learn how to use interactive ads on your TV.
- Configuring SAP for a Standard or HD Cable Box Learn how to configure the SAP setting on your cable box to hear an alernate language or descriptive video narration track for ...
- Change Aspect Ratio If the picture does not fit the TV screen the way you like, then you can change the Aspect Ratio.
- Turn Off Interactive Ads on Your TV With Digital Receiver Find out how to turn off interactive ads on your TV with a digital receiver.
- How to Play Interactive Card Games in On-Screen Program Guide You can play interactive card games by using the Rovi program guide on your DVR receiver.
- Erase or Cancel Recordings From the Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Process for erasing or canceling recordings from the DVR.
- Searching for TV Programs, Movies, and Special Events Learn how to use your on-screen program guide's search features to find your favorite TV programs, movies, or special events.
- Using the Recommendations Feature in Trio Let the Recommendations feature do all the work for you. It searches our vast library of programs and then points out the ones you're ...
- Using On-Screen Program Guide Features With a Digital Receiver Learn how to use your on-screen program guide's interactive features, such as setting a purchase PIN or blocking content based on FCC ...
- Select Audio Settings for a DVR Cable Box Whether you enjoy stereo or Dolby digital surround sound, use these instructions to maximize your audio output.
- Turn On Parental Control for a DVR Cable Box After selecting locks and a PIN, you must turn on Parental Control.
- Select Parental Control Locks for a DVR Cable Box You can lock channels, ratings, content, time periods, and hide Adult Titles. But don't forget to turn on the locks.
- How to View Weather Forecast in On-Screen Program Guide You can view weather forecasts for your location or other cities by using the Rovi program guide. The information provides a five-day ...
- Using Parental Controls Parental Controls allow you to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Turn Off Interactive Ads on Your TV With DVR Find out how to turn off interactive ads on your TV with a digital video recorder.
- Using Cox On DEMAND Learn how to use On DEMAND to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Configuring SAP for Cox Advanced TV Plus Learn how to turn on SAP on the Trio program guide that comes with the Cox Advanced TV Plus package.
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Programs Learn how to order Pay-Per-View programs from the Program Guide or On DEMAND.
- On DEMAND FAQs View frequently asked questions about On DEMAND including information on playback and recording functionality.
- What's New With the Trio Program Guide We've updated our Trio Program Guide with new features you're sure to enjoy, such as, a bigger view of the program lineup, TV and movie ...
- On DEMAND Features and Programming Learn how to use On DEMAND features and programming choices.
- What's New With the Rovi Program Guide We've updated our Program Guide with new features to make it easier for you to find just the right program. Enjoy.
- Cox On Screen Guide Get a sneak peek at your viewing, DVR, and On DEMAND choices with Cox's On Screen Guide.
- Parental Controls FAQs This article contains FAQs about Parental Controls
- About Interactive Ads on Your TV This information explains interactive ads on your TV.
- About Video Description Service Learn about the Video Description service that is available on some network programming to help assist the blind and visually impaired.