Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an HD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Select the DVD, VCR, Game Console, HDTV, Camera, or Camcorder This article describes how to change the currently selected video input on a HDTV.
- Connecting a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box to an HDTV This article contains instructions on how to connect an HDTV to a Cox Scientific Atlanta cable box during first time setup.
- Connect Cable Box to HDTV This article contains instructions on how to connect an HDTV to a Cox cable box using various HD video and audio cable options during ...
- Switch the Samsung 7000 Series 3DTV to 3D Mode This article describes how to switch the Samsung 7000 Series 3DTV to 3D Mode
- Troubleshooting the 3DTV Setup This article contains solutions to common problems related to 3DTV.
- HDTV FAQs This article addresses FAQs about HDTV including: picture quality, picture display, and common terms.
- List of Locations Demonstrating Cox3D This article contains a list of locations where you can view a demo of Cox3D.
- About Cox 3DTV This article provides an overview of Cox 3DTV.
- List of Cox3D Channels Nationwide Check the following list for the Cox3D channel number in your location.