Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Home Security service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Home Security Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Managing Rules Contacts in the Cox Home Security Subscriber Portal
Last Updated: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 > Related Articles
Learn how to create and change designated contacts for Emergency Dispatch.
On the Contacts page, you can:
- Click Add Contact to add a new contact.
- Click the Pencil icon to modify a contact.
- Click the Trashcan icon to delete a contact.
- Contacts for Rules are alerted when they are associated with a specific rule. For example, the contacts may receive an email alert whenever something happens under specific circumstances.
- Contacts cannot be deleted if they are defined in a rule.
- The person associated with the account is automatically added as a contact. This contact cannot be deleted from the list of contacts.