Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an HD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Select the DVD, VCR, Game Console, HDTV, Camera, or Camcorder This article describes how to change the currently selected video input on a HDTV.
- Connecting a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box to an HDTV This article contains instructions on how to connect an HDTV to a Cox Scientific Atlanta cable box during first time setup.
- Connect Cable Box to HDTV This article contains instructions on how to connect an HDTV to a Cox cable box using various HD video and audio cable options during ...
- Switch the Samsung 7000 Series 3DTV to 3D Mode This article describes how to switch the Samsung 7000 Series 3DTV to 3D Mode
- Troubleshooting the 3DTV Setup Resolve common problems related to setting up your 3DTV.
- HDTV FAQs This article addresses FAQs about HDTV including: picture quality, picture display, and common terms.
- About Cox 3DTV This article provides an overview of Cox 3DTV.
- CableCARD FAQs View frequently asked questions about CableCARDs.
- Channel Lineup This article provides a link to the Cox TV channel lineup for your area.
- Switch the Panasonic VT20 3DTV to 3D Mode This describes how to switch the Panasonic VT20 3DTV to 3D Mode.