Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Scheduling A Future Payment With Cox Mobile Connect
Last Updated: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 > Related Articles
Learn to schedule a future payment using Cox Mobile Connect.
Want to make sure you don’t miss paying your Cox bill? Now you can using the Pay On feature in Cox Mobile Connect.
You will need to know the following information to schedule payments on Cox.com:
- You must have a cox.net account.
- You must sign is as the primary Account Holder.
- You cannot schedule a payment more than 30 days in advance.
- Your account must not be past due.
- You do not need to use the Pay On feature if you are enrolled in EasyPay.
Sign in to Cox Mobile Connect on your smart phone or other mobile device.
Tap View/Pay Bill.
Tap the account you wish to pay then tap Make Payment.
If you are enrolled in easy pay you will see this alert.
Under Schedule Your Payment, tap the Pay On option.
Choose a date to make your future payment, then tap Set.
- You will see the date you have chosen next to the calendar icon.
- Now tap Review and ensure all details are correct, then tap Submit.