Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Program the Cox Millennium 4, M4094 Remote Control for a TV, DVD, VCR, or Stereo Receiver
Last Updated: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 > Related Articles
If the Cox Millennium 4, M4094 remote control does not operate your home entertainment device, perform the steps below to program the remote for your device.
Cox Millennium 4, M4094 Remote Control
Turn on the device that you want the remote control to control.
|Type of Device||Mode Button|
|Audio amplifier, tuner, or receiver||AUDIO|
- Refer to the manufacturer’s codes in the User Guide to locate the code for the type and brand name of the device that you want the remote control to control.
- Using the number buttons on the remote, enter the first four-digit code listed in the manufacturer's codes for your device.
- The LED blinks twice after the last digit is entered.
- If the LED does not blink twice, the operation was not successful. Repeat steps 2 through 4 using the same code again.
Aim the remote control at the device and press the POWER button once.
Note: If the device does not have a Power button, press the play button located between the fast-forward and rewind on the remote control.
- The device turns off.
- If the device does not turn off, repeat steps 2 through 4, trying each code listed in the manufacturer's codes for the device brand until you find one that works.
- If the device still does not turn off, refer to Search for a Code to Program the Cox Millennium 4, M4094 Remote Control for a TV, DVD, VCR, or Stereo Receiver.
All steps complete.