Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
- Call Waiting Learn how to use call waiting or turn OFF this feature by pressing *38 or temporarily by pressing *70 per call.
- Using Call Trace Learn how to use *57 to trace harassing phone calls.
- Use Selective Call Features Learn how to accept calls or block calls for a specific phone number using Selective Call Features.
- Use Anonymous Call Rejection Learn how to use *77 to activate Anonymous Call Rejection.
- Use Caller ID Per Call Blocking This article describes how to use enable Caller ID Per Call Blocking by dialing *67.
- Using Call Return Call return allows you to call the last number that called you by pressing *69.
- Use Long Distance Alert This article details how to use *49 to turn on or off Long Distance Alert.
- Using Busy Line Redial Using the *66 feature to activate busy line redial, and the *86 feature to deactivate busy line redial.
- Call Forwarding Features Learn to use the call forwarding features of you Cox Digital Telephone service.
- Using Priority Ringing Learn about Priority Ringing which allows you to set up a special ring to announce calls from specified numbers.
- Use Speed Calling This article details the steps for dialing *74 to set up Speed Calling.
- Using Caller ID Per Line Blocking Blocks your name and number from being displayed to others. Call Cox Customer Service to set up Caller ID Line Blocking or temporarily ...
- Change your TV Caller ID Settings Learn how to enable and/or disable the TV Caller ID feature if you subscribe to Cox Digital Telephone with Caller ID and Cox Advanced ...
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Calling Features Help for troubleshooting issues with phone Calling Features and Hardware.
- Enhanced 911 Service FAQs Learn information about the Enhanced 911 (E911) service.
- Cox Digital Telephone User Manual Learn all of the available features of Cox Digitial Telephone.
- Using Three Way Calling This article describes how to add a third person to the line when you are on a call.
- Toll Restriction Toll Restriction blocks long-distance calls being made from your home.