Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
About Phone Tools
Last Updated: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 > Related Articles
Learn the features and benefits of phone tools.
Features and Benefits
Phone Tools is a value-added free service for Cox Digital Telephone users to manage their phone account 24/7. Visit http://phonetools.cox.net.
A few of the benefits of the new and improved Phone Tools are:
- Ability to review incoming, outgoing, or all calls online.
- Review and listen to voice messages online.
- Manage features such as Call Forwarding.
- Display transcribed text next to the playing message if Readable Voice Mail has been turned on for the Voice Mail box.
- Allow you to add multiple email addresses to receive notifications regarding voice mail.
|Messages||Listen to, download, view the transcribed text, or delete voice mail messages online.|
Note: Computer must have audio capabilities and a media player.
Provides online view of recent phone activity from selected filters -- All Calls, Incoming Calls and Outgoing Calls -- up to 120 days.
Manage features online:
For more information: