Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Forgot Your Voice Mail PIN?
Last Updated: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 > Related Articles
If you have forgotten your Voice Mail PIN, or want a new one, follow the steps below to create a new PIN.
To change your PIN online:
- Click or enter http://phonetools.cox.net into a browser.
- Sign In.
Note: If you haven't already created a User ID and Password, click No Account? Register Now! and enter your account number and PIN, located on your bill.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Voice Mail.
- Click Voice Mail PIN.
- Click Change.
- Enter a new PIN number. Re-enter it to confirm.
- Click Submit. You can begin using the new PIN immediately.
To change your PIN using the Cox Mobile Connect app on your smartphone or other mobile device:
- Tap the Cox Mobile Connect icon.
Note: If you haven't already downloaded the Cox Mobile Connect app, go to the application screen, search for Cox Mobile Connect, then tap Install. It's free.
- After launching Cox Mobile Connect, Sign In with your Cox User ID and Password.
- Tap the Home Phone icon.
- Tap VM Settings.
- Tap Change PIN.
- Enter new PIN.