Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Use Anonymous Call Rejection
Last Updated: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 > Related Articles
Learn how to use *77 to activate Anonymous Call Rejection.
Anonymous Call Rejection is a service that allows you to reject calls from anyone who has blocked their number so you cannot see it on your caller ID. With Anonymous Call Rejection, any caller who has blocked his or her number from your Caller ID display will hear an announcement that you do not accept anonymous calls, and that they should remove the blocking and then call back. All other calls will ring through as usual.
Note: To completely block unwanted calls, see Selective Call Rejection.
Turn on Anonymous Call Rejection
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *77 or on a rotary phone, dial 1177.
- After you hear a confirmation tone or announcement, hang up the handset.
- Press *87 or on a rotary phone, dial 1187.
- When you hear a confirmation tone or announcement, hang up the handset.