The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Using Parental Controls Parental Controls allow you to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Connect Cable Box to Standard Definition TV (SDTV) This article contains instructions on how to connect a Standard Definition TV to a Cox cable box using various video and audio cable ...
- Connect Cable Box to HDTV This article contains instructions on how to connect an HDTV to a Cox cable box using various HD video and audio cable options during ...
- Quick Fixes for Audio Problems Learn about possible causes and how to resolve common audio related problems.
- Turn Captions On or Off, No Cable Box Your TV has a settings option to turn Closed Captions on or off.
- Cox Communications Welcome Kits Use the following Welcome Kits as a reference guide for Cox products and services.