The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Set Up a Home Network Using Windows XP Learn how to set up a home network using Windows XP.
- Access Home Networking Security Check Includes steps to access and run the Home Networking Security Check tool to ensure your wireless network has encryption enabled.
- Connecting to Your In-Home WiFi Network Learn how to connect your WiFi enabled device to your In-Home network.
- Interpret Home Networking Security Check Results This article provides the results of Home Networking Security Check. To resolve any security issues that may be detected, refer to the ...
- Connecting a WiFi Modem with a Wireless Connection Learn how to connect your Cox-provided WiFi modem with a wireless connection.