The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Add, Update, or Delete Email Addresses in Cox Classic WebMail
Last Updated: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 > Related Articles
Learn to add, change, or remove addresses you receive in your email.
From the WebMail Inbox window, click the subject to open the message from the email address you want to save.
Click the blue figure with the plus sign, located to the right of the email address in the From: or To: fields.
Result: The Add to Personal Addresses pop-up window displays.
At the pop-up window, check the box next to the email address to be added, then click OK.
If no pop-up displays, make sure your browser's pop up blocker is turned off. In Internet Explorer go to Tools, Pop-Up Blocker, then Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker. For other browsers see the manufacturer's website.
To select all email addresses in this list, check the Email Address box.
To update an email address follow the steps below.
- From the WebMail Inbox window, click Addresses.
Result: The Addresses: All window displays.
- Under Addresses: All, below the Name column, click the contact you want to update.
Result: The address window displays.
- Make changes to the address.
- Click OK.
- Launch Webmail.
- Click the Addresses button.
- In your address list under the Name column, click the person or group to delete.
Result: You will see all the information for that address.
- At the bottom of the window, click the Delete button.