The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Forward Classic WebMail Messages
Last Updated: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 > Related Articles
Learn how to forward email messages to others.
Result: The Compose Mail window displays.
Note: The title of the forwarded message appears in the Subject field. The forwarded message appears within the body of the message.
- Fill out remaining fields as desired.
- Click Send.
Note: To forward messages with embedded images, you must use Enhanced WebMail.
To add the contacts who will receive your message, see the steps below.
- Go to the WebMail Inbox window.
- Open the email you want to forward.
- Click the Forward button.
- At the To field, either manually add the contacts you want to receive the message or follow the steps below:
- Click To, CC or BCC.
Result: The Addresses window displays. This list is not the same as your Addresses list; it only contains email addresses and no other contact information.
- Click the envelope beneath either To, CC or BCC next to the contact you want to add.
Result: The contact appears in the To, CC or BCC field in the message you want to forward.
Note: While in Compose Mail, you cannot add contacts by clicking the Addresses button.