The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Read External Email in Classic WebMail
Last Updated: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 > Related Articles
Learn how to read email from an external account while in WebMail.
Result: The Message Settings window displays.
Result: The External Email window displays.
Result: The New Email Source window displays.
Enter information about the account as follows:
- Full Name - This will be your identity when you reply to an email sent to this account.
- Full Email Address - This will be your "from" address when you reply to an email sent to this acount.
- Account Description - Enter a description of this account.
- Mail Server - Enter the name of the mail server you want to access.
- Username - Enter the account name on the mail server you specified. For example, if the account is email@example.com, enter "bob."
- Password - Enter the password for the account name.
- Mail Server Type - Indicates the account is a POP account.
Note: A button called Check External Mail will show up on your Inbox menu bar.
All steps complete.