The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Access and Use the Data Usage Meter
Last Updated: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 > Related Articles
View the steps on accessing and using the Data Usage Meter to view your monthly data plan usage.
Visit Internet Tools at myaccount.cox.net or click the Data Usage Meter link within the Internet Tools section, under the My Connection tab.
Result: The Internet Tools page displays.
You can also access the meter directly at https://myaccount.cox.net/internettools/datausage/usage.cox.
Enter User ID and Password, then click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your password, click the Forgot your Password? link.
Review your data usage. The graph shows the amount of usage consumed daily during your current billing cycle. Data usage displays in blue. Any overages will display in yellow.
This graph displays the usage period date range with date that data was collected. It also includes information such as
- How many days are left in the period.
- The monthly data usage allowance.
- How much data has been used within that time.
- How much data is available for the remainder of the period.
Note: For customers who have more than one device on their account, usage can be shown for the specific modem.
You can choose from the drop-down boxes to change how much usage is displayed or the way your usage is displayed.
- Select from the Type drop-down menu to view usage monthly, daily, or cumulative.
- Select from the View drop-down menu to view usage in a graph or list.
- Select from the Billing Cycle drop-down menu to view usage from the current or a previous billing cycle.
To learn more about data plans offered within each Internet package levels, visit the Speeds and Data Plans Information page.