The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Download and Install the Cox Mobile Connect App
Last Updated: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 > Related Articles
How to log into Cox Mobile Connect from your smart phone or other mobile device.
Note: You must have a cox.net account to use Cox Mobile Connect.
- Go to your Apple store or Android store and search for the Cox Mobile Connect app.
- Tap the icon to install the app.
- Once installed, tap the Cox Mobile Connect icon on your screen.
- The first screen asks for permission to access your location. Tap OK.
Note: If you tap Decline, you may not be able to experience the full availability of the application.
Read the license agreement then tap Accept.
Note: If you tap Decline you will exit the application.
- You will see another screen with information about your data usage. It advises you that the application uses the web.
Note: If you do not subscribe to a mobile Web plan through your wireless provider, you will be charged casual usage rates.
- If you do not want to see the message again, tap Do not show this message again.
- Tap OK.
Now you will see the login screen. Enter your Cox User ID and Password.
Tap Sign In.