The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.We're sorry, we can't find this part of the page right now.
Manage Vacation Messages in Enhanced WebMail
Last Updated: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 > Related Articles
Learn how to turn a vacation message on and off in Enhanced WebMail.
Turn On Vacation Message
From the WebMail Inbox window, click Preferences.
- Click your email address.
- Click Vacation Message.
Click the ON radio button.
- Click the radio button next to Reply only once or Reply each time.
- Enter the vacation message in the space provided.
- Click Save then click Close.
- To turn off the vacation message click the OFF radio button.