Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Home Security service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Home Security Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Home Security Support for:
- Cox Home Security How To Videos Cox Home Security how to videos are available to walk you through your system step-by-step.
- Viewing and Capturing Live Video and Snapshots Using the Cox Home Security Subscriber Portal Learn how to capture and view video and snapshots with the Cox Home Security Subscriber Portal.
- Replacing the Guest Key Fob Battery for Cox Home Security Replacing guest key fob batteries is important to ensure your devices are working to properly arm and disarm your Cox Home Security ...
- Using the Extended Range Key Fob with Cox Home Security Using the Extended Range Key Fob with Cox Home Security
- Arming and Disarming Alarm Using Cox Home Security Learn about the armed states and how to arm and disarm your Cox Home Security system.
- Replacing the Extended Range Key Fob Battery for Cox Home Security Replacing extended range key fob batteries is important to ensure your devices are working to properly arm and disarm your Cox Home ...
- Using the Keypad or Key Fob to Check the System Status with Cox Home Security Learn how to check the status the Cox Home Security System using the keypad and the key fob.
- Disabling the Panic Button on Your Cox Home Security Key Fob Learn the process to disable the panic button on your Cox Home Security key fob using the touchscreen.
- Logging into Cox Home Security Mobile App Learn the process to login to the Cox Home Security mobile app. This process applies to both iPhone and Android devices.
- Adding and Modifying Guest Keypad Codes Using Cox Home Security Learn how to add and modify guest keypad codes on your new interactive Cox Home Security system.
- Troubleshooting the Cox Home Security Key Fob and Keypad See troubleshooting tips to common issues with the Cox Home Security key fob and keypad.