Billing & Account Support
Make a One-Time Payment Online
Last Updated: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 > Related Articles
Learn to make a one-time payment using a bank account, debit, or credit card.
You can make a one-time payment on Cox.com using several payment options. Follow the below to make a payment using your checking, savings, debit or credit card information. For information on using your smart phone or other mobile device to make a payment see Pay with Cox Mobile Connect, also in this article.
For security reasons, only the primary Account Holder can view billing details, statements, and account history. If the Account Holder has listed you on the account as an Authorized User, then you can make a payment but you cannot view billing details, statements, or account history. The following tabs will not display: Recent Activity, View Statements, Bill Delivery Options, or View Bill Details.
- On Cox.com hover your mouse over MyAccount.
- Click View / Pay Bill.
Result: The Interactive Bill sign-in page displays.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Under the Pay Bill tab choose Make Payment.
- Select the amount you would like to pay. You can pay the total due or a specific amount.
- Choose your payment method.
- If debit or credit, enter your card number. Enter your card details.
- If checking or savings, enter your routing number and your account number.
If you would like to save your payment method, put a check in the box next to Save my payment account details so I can use them to make future payments. You can choose to use this saved method each time you return to make a payment.
- Schedule your payment.
- Either choose to pay immediately or use the calendar to select a future date.
To set up a recurring payment, click the checkbox next to Set up EasyPay to automatically pay my bill from this account. You can only do this if you are paying the total amount due.
- Click Continue.
Result: The Review Detail and Submit Payment page displays.
- Review your one-time payment details to ensure all information is correct.
- Under Terms and Conditions, read the terms then put a check in the box next to I have read and agree to the One-Time Payment Terms of Service.
- Click Submit.
Result: The Payment Success page displays.
You will then receive an email confirmation that the payment was received. Your balance due is updated on the payment date you selected. The View Bill and Recent Activity tabs are also updated. The Pay Immediately option updates the Recent Activity tab the next day. A payment scheduled for a future date is listed on the Recent Activity tab. You can cancel and resubmit the payment using a different payment method at any time except 24 hours prior to the scheduled payment date.
To pay your bill using your smart phone or other mobile device, follow the steps below.
- Download the Cox Mobile Connect app from your app store.
- Sign in using your Cox User ID and Password.
From the home screen, tap View / Pay Bill.
Note: If your account has multiple statements, tap the one you would like to pay.
- Tap the Make Payment button.
- Select the Payment Amount.
- Select a Payment Method - Checking / Savings Account, ATM, Credit or Debit Card, or Saved Payment Method.
- Tap the Next button.
- Enter your Payment Method details.
- Tap the Review button.
- Review your payment details and ensure all information is correct.
- Tap the Submit button.
- Tap Done.