Billing & Account Support
Move or Transfer Cox Services
Last Updated: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 > Related Articles
Use this article if you are an existing Cox customer moving to another Cox-serviced location.
To transfer services based on localized offerings:
- Go to www.cox.com
- Click the My Connection tab.
- Sign In with your User ID and Password. If you haven’t already created a User ID and Password, click the “Register Now!” link and provide your Cox account number and Cox PIN; which are located on your bill.
- Click My Account.
- Click Move My Services.
- Select: I am a current Cox customer – but I’m moving my services.
- Enter your new Address.
- If you want to disconnect services at your old address, click Yes and then enter the date and time in the boxes provided.
- Click Continue and follow the prompts to move your services based on the local offers in the selected Cox service area.
Note: For assistance, click the Contact Us link to locate the Cox Customer Support or Sales phone number.
All steps complete.