Billing & Account Support
Accessing and Viewing Service Appointments
Last Updated: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 > Related Articles
Learn how to use the Service Appointments tool to view scheduled appointments and estimated times of arrival.
Service Appointments is an online tool that lets you view and manage your scheduled service appointments from My Connection on Cox.com. Once you sign in to My Connection, you can access Service Appointments related to installations, upgrades, downgrades, trouble calls, and reconnects from the My Account home page, or the My Services home page. Follow this link to learn how to use and access Service Appointments.
Open Cox.com and sign in to My Connection using your User ID and Password.
Click Manage My Account located under My Stuff.
You can also access Service Appointments by selecting My Services from the My Connection home page.
Click Service Appointments located on the right side of the page.
Examples of Service Appointments
The pictures below are examples of how a scheduled appointment looks in the Service Appointments tool.
- When viewing an appointment on the day it is scheduled, you will see the date and the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) displayed below the original service service window. The ETA is only available on the same day as the appointment, and may be updated over the course of the day as events warrant.
- When viewing an appointment set for a later date, you will see the scheduled service window only.
- If no appointments are scheduled, you will see the message, "There are no appointments pending at this time."
Using Service Appointments
To learn more about Service Appointments and how it can help you, follow these links:
- About Service Appointments - Learn about Service Appointments.
- Rescheduling Service Appointments - Learn how to reschedule an upcoming Service Appointment online.
- Canceling Service Appointments - Learn how to cancel a pending Service Appointment online.