Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Make One-Time Payment With Debit Card
Last Updated: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 > Related Articles
In just a few clicks, make a one-time payment online using your Debit card.
Note: If you have two or more separate accounts with Cox, a View My account drop-down menu displays. Select the account for which you want to make a payment.
- Click Total amount due, or one of the other two options.
- Click ATM, Debit or Credit Card.
- Enter the ATM or debit Card # and click the Continue button.
- Click the Pay by ATM / Debit option.
- Enter the Name on the Card.
- Click the Preview Details button.
Click the Submit button.
Result: The Payment Successful page displays. We email you a Payment Received message. Your "balance due" is updated immediately (you can log out and log back in to see the changes). The "payment status" is updated the next day in the Recent Activity tab.