Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- How to Use Your DVR Follow these steps to learn basic functions like recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Add a Channel to My Channels List on the Cox Wireless Remote DVR Scheduler This article provides instructions to add a channel to the My Channels list on the Cox Wireless Remote DVR Scheduler.
- About Remote DVR Scheduling This article provides and overview and answers to frequently asked questions about Remote DVR Scheduling
- Assign a Default DVR If you have a client receiver in the Whole Home Multi-DVR setup, you'll want to assign it a default DVR.
- Name Each Receiver in Your Whole Home DVR Setup Assigning a name to each receiver is highly recommended.
- Making a DVR Invisible An easy way to protect the privacy or recording schedule of a DVR is to make it invisible to other cable boxes in a Whole Home DVR ...
- View TV Listings Using DVR Scheduler This article provides instructions for viewing TV listings on DVR Scheduler.
- Schedule and Record Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Schedule a reminder from the TV & DVR option.
- Manage My Channels With Cox Mobile Connect Add or remove favorite channels.
- Erase or Cancel Recordings From the Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Process for erasing or canceling recordings from the DVR.
- Use Remote DVR Scheduling From a Wireless Phone The article provides the steps for using Remote DVR Scheduling from a wireless phone.
- Register and Log In to Remote DVR Scheduling From a Wireless Phone This article provides the registration and log in steps for Cox Remote DVR Scheduling from a Wireless Phone.
- Search TV Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Filter search results using the TV and DVR option.
- Use Remote DVR Scheduling From a Computer This article contains the steps for using Remote DVR Scheduling from a computer.
- Set Up Manual DVR Recording Learn how to set up your DVR to manually record a program.
- Getting Started With Multiple DVRs For best results, you'll want to do three things: enter a name for each receiver, assign a DVR to the other receivers (the ones that ...