Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Canceling Service Appointments
Last Updated: Tue, 22 May 2012 > Related Articles
Learn how to cancel pending Service Appointments online.
Service Appointments is an online tool that lets you view and manage your scheduled service appointments from My Connection on Cox.com. Once you sign in to My Connection, you can access Service Appointments related to installations, upgrades, downgrades, trouble calls, and reconnects from the My Account home page, or the My Services home page. Follow this link to learn how to use and access Service Appointments.
Note: Only service and repair appointments can be canceled using Service Appointments. If you need to cancel an installation appointment, call us.
To cancel an appointment:
- Click the Cancel Appointment button.
- A confirmation window opens. Click Cancel Appointment to confirm.
Using Service Appointments
To learn more about Service Appointments and how it can help you, follow these links:
- About Service Appointments - Learn how to access and use Service Appointments.
- Viewing Service Appointments - Learn how to view Service Appointments and use the Estimated Time of Arrival feature.
- Rescheduling Service Appointments - Learn how to reschedule an upcoming Service Appointment online.