Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Install a Linksys or Netgear Wireless PCMCIA Card
Last Updated: Thu, 19 May 2011 > Related Articles
The followings steps describe the process to connect a Linksys or Netgear PCMCIA adapter.
It is important to install the software prior to installing the PCMCIA adapter hardware.
- Insert the CD and follow the prompts.
- Review and accept the Software License Agreement.
- Select the location, if applicable, and install the software.
- Insert the wireless PC card into a laptop.
- Select a wireless network to connect to and enter the passphrase, if prompted.
- Launch the wireless network utility.
All steps complete.