Live 24/7 technical support is just a phone call away, anytime you need it. Your personal assistant will help you:
- Setup and configure your router and network
- Secure and safeguard your personal information through security and firewall configuration
- Connect your devices to your home network, including tablets, smartphones, Mac/PCs, laptops, netbooks, e-traders, smart TVs, gaming consoles and handhelds
- Provide support for an unlimited number of connected devices
For any hardware problems, your dedicated support assistant will direct you to the manufacturer for assistance.
For your printers, smart appliances like refrigerators, virus and spyware removal, PC tune ups and more, upgrade to another Cox Tech Solutions support package.
For a broader range of IT technical support beyond just your home network, the Cox Tech Solutions 24/7 Help Desk service provides virtually unlimited support over the phone, via chat or with remote access for help with:
- PC crashes, including clean-up of viruses and spyware
- Software-related issues for up to four PC or Mac computers
- Connection for common communication and entertainment devices to your home network
- Support for configurations, including training and troubleshooting
- Training, advice and guidance
You get over-the-phone help for troubleshooting, training and repair, plus the ability to remote-control your computer and connect via chat.
When you have a specific problem that you need fixed, Cox Tech Solutions One-Time support is ideal.
The Wireless Broadband Gateway and Wireless Universal Gateway are top performers for Internet or Internet/Phone Modem and WiFi Router functionality all in one device.
This Gateway is ideal for home or home offices to get blazing fast data transfers, clear VoIP connections and real-time streaming HD video.
- DOCSIS 3.0 is the latest breakthrough in hybrid-fiber network technology delivering faster broadband speeds than ever!
- DOCSIS 3.0 supports the fastest speeds available from Cox High Speed Internet and is required for Premier, Premier Plus (where available), and Ultimate Internet packages
Wireless Router functions
Expand your high-speed Internet use all around the house. The dual antenna provides extended WiFi range with added noise immunity, packet acceleration, multiple SSIDs and dedicated wireless Quality of Service (QoS) to handle a whole household of devices connected at the same time.
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ-45)
- One USB port
- One broadband Coaxial port
- IEEE 802.11n / Wireless-N
- ISM band maximum frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Wireless security: WPA2-Enterprise class WiFi security
Digital Telephone functions
The Wireless Universal Gateway delivers high-definition voice quality conversations with Quality of Service dedication to make sure your phone conversations aren't interrupted by the Internet traffic in your home.
- PacketCable® 1.5
- 8-hour battery backup
- Two RJ11 phone ports
- Protocol Support: PacketCable (NCS)
|Which option suits you?||Wireless Broadband Gateway||Standard Phone Modem||Wireless Universal Gateway|
|Good for Cox Internet Service|
|Good for Cox Voice Service||-|
|Built-in WiFi router||-|
|DOCSIS 3.0 modem|