The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Create a Signature in Enhanced WebMail
Last Updated: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 > Related Articles
Follow these steps to create an e-mail signature in Enhanced WebMail.
A signature is text that can be added to the end of outgoing messages. A signature is most often used to provide the recipient with the name, e-mail address, and other information about the sender.
From the WebMail Inbox window, click the preferences link.
Result: The MAIL PREFERENCES window displays.
Click the Signatures link.
Result: The Signature options display.
Click the New Signature button.
- Under Signatures, enter a name for the signature.
- Under Edit Signature Text, enter the signature.
Select additional desired options:
- The Make Default option is used to make the current signature the default when there are additional signatures created.
- The Automatically Insert Default Signature option is used to automatically add the default signature to all messages created.
Click the Save button.
Click the Close button.
All steps complete.
Signatures can be also be edited.
- To edit the text, click in the Edit Signature Text field, then make necessary changes.
- To rename the signature, click the Rename button.
- To delete the signature, click the Remove button.