The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Rescheduling Service Appointments
Last Updated: Tue, 22 May 2012 > Related Articles
Learn how to reschedule an upcoming service visit using the online Service Appointments tool.
Service Appointments is an online tool that lets you view and manage your scheduled service appointments from My Connection on Cox.com. Once you sign in to My Connection, you can access Service Appointments related to installations, upgrades, downgrades, trouble calls, and reconnects from the My Account home page, or the My Services home page. Follow this link to learn how to use and access Service Appointments.
To reschedule an appointment:
- Click the Reschedule Appointment button.
- Select the preferred date and time.
- Click the Finish button.
A message displays confirming that your appointment has been rescheduled. The new date and time will display in the Service Window:
Using Service Appointments
To learn more about Service Appointments and how it can help you, follow these links:
- About Service Appointments - Learn how to access and use Service Appointments.
- Viewing Service Appointments - Learn how to view Service Appointments and use the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) feature.
- Canceling Service Appointments - Learn how to cancel a pending Service Appointment online.