Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- How to Use Your DVR Follow these steps to learn basic functions like recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Trio Program Guide User's Manual A how-to guide for Cox Advanced TV subscribers.
- Configuring SAP for a Standard or HD Cable Box Learn how to configure the SAP setting on your cable box to hear an alernate language or descriptive video narration track for ...
- Turn On / Off Closed Captions for a DVR Cable Box Closed Captioning lets you view text for the dialog.
- Select Parental Control Locks for a Standard or HD Cable Box Select channels, ratings, times, and Adult titles to block from view.
- Change Aspect Ratio If the picture does not fit the TV screen the way you like, then you can change the Aspect Ratio.
- Turn On Parental Control for a Standard or HD Cable Box After you've selected content to block, you must then turn on the blocks.
- Set Up the Sleep Timer for a Standard or HD Cable Box Turn on the Sleep Timer and then select the number of minutes until the cable box automatically turns off.
- Set Up the Sleep Timer for a DVR Cable Box Automatically turn off the cable box after a specified number of minutes.
- Erase or Cancel Recordings From the Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Process for erasing or canceling recordings from the DVR.
- Turn On / Off Closed Captioning for an HD Cable Box Closed Captioning lets you view text for the dialog.
- Using the Recommendations Feature in Trio Let the Recommendations feature do all the work for you. It searches our vast library of programs and then points out the ones you're ...
- Change Aspect Ratio for a DVR Cable Box How to stretch, zoom, or preserve the TV picture so it fills the screen just the way you like it.
- Turn On Parental Control for a DVR Cable Box After selecting locks and a PIN, you must turn on Parental Control.
- Select Parental Control Locks for a DVR Cable Box You can lock channels, ratings, content, time periods, and hide Adult Titles. But don't forget to turn on the locks.
- Using Parental Controls Parental Controls allow you to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Using Cox On DEMAND Learn how to use On DEMAND to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Turn Off Parental Control for a Standard or HD Cable Box Turn off Parental Control to view blocked content, then turn Parental Control back on.
- Configuring SAP for Cox Advanced TV Plus Learn how to turn on SAP on the Trio program guide that comes with the Cox Advanced TV Plus package.
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Programs Learn how to order Pay-Per-View programs from the Program Guide or On DEMAND.
- On DEMAND FAQs View frequently asked questions about On DEMAND including information on playback and recording functionality.
- What's New With the Trio Program Guide We've updated our Trio Program Guide with new features you're sure to enjoy, such as, a bigger view of the program lineup, TV and movie ...
- On DEMAND Features and Programming Learn how to use On DEMAND features and programming choices.
- Cox On Screen Guide Get a sneak peek at your viewing, DVR, and On DEMAND choices with Cox's On Screen Guide.