The Ultimate Entertainment Experience Sweepstakes
The Sweepstakes promotion is over . . .Shop Now
- • Samsung 60" LED 7550 Series Smart TV
- • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB tablet
- • Panasonic KX-TG7645M Link-to-Cell Cordless Phone System
- • One year complimentary Gold Bundle service including Advanced TV Preferred, Internet Premier and Telephone Premier
Promotion ended 3/31/13.
The Sweepstakes promotion is over . . .
Order online now
Whether your watching the tournament at home, streaming the games to your tablet or pc, or talking trash to your family and friends — Cox has the products and services to keep you in the action.
Plus, when you order any qualifying Cox sevices or bundle online, you will be entered for a chance to win one of many great prizes.
Ultimate Entertainment Experience Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Entry. To enter the Ultimate Entertainment Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you can either (a) mail a standard-size postcard, only, with your name, address, age, and daytime telephone number to: Ultimate Entertainment Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 907, Marblehead, MA 01945, or (b) enter automatically with a qualifying online purchase by visiting the Sweepstakes website at http://www.cox.com or http://www.coxvalue.com and completing an online order for any one or any combination of the following services during the Sweepstake Period: Cox TV Starter, TV Essential, TV Economy, Paquete Latino, El Mix TV, Super Mix TV, Advanced TV, Advanced TV Plus, Advanced TV Preferred, Advanced TV Premier, Advanced TV Ultimate, Internet Starter, Internet Essential, Internet Preferred, Internet Premier, Internet Ultimate, Telephone Starter, Telephone Essential, Telephone Premier, Cox $25-$25-$25 Bundle, Cox Bronze Bundle, Cox Silver Bundle, Cox Gold Bundle, Cox Platinum Bundle.
All mail-in, no purchase entries must be handwritten and legible or typed. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, postage-due or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. Entries associated with qualifying online purchases of Cox services will be assigned to the primary account holder of the Cox service account associated with the qualifying order. All entries become property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding entries, including without limitation, the number of entries submitted, the timing of entries or the individuals, households or service accounts associated with entries shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Proof of mailing or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Sweepstakes Period. Online entries will be accepted from 2/1/2013 through 11:59 PM ET on 3/31/2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All mail-in, no purchase entries must be postmarked by 4/1/2013 and received by 4/8/2013. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of: One (1) Samsung 60” LED 7550 Series Smart TV (ARV = $4,000); One (1) Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB tablet (ARV = $550); One (1) Panasonic KX-TG7645M Link-to-Cell Cordless Phone System (ARV = $118); and Twelve (12) free months of Cox Gold Bundle service (includes Cox Telephone Premier with Voice Mail and 13 of our most popular calling features, Cox High Speed Internet Premier, and Cox Advanced TV Preferred with your choice of any channel pak; equipment charges are not included) (ARV = $7,580). Total Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize = $12,248. Three (3) First Prizes will be awarded consisting of: One (1) Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB tablet (ARV = $550); and Twelve (12) free months of Cox High Speed Internet Premier service (equipment charges are not included) (ARV = $760). Total Approximate Retail Value of each First Prize = $1,310. Twenty-five (25) Second Prizes will be awarded consisting of: One (1) $100 Best Buy Gift Card (ARV = $100). Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $18,678.
A Winner may waive the right to receive a prize. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except that all prizes are subject to availability and Cox may substitute a prize or component of a prize package with a prize or component of equal or greater retail value if originally offered prize is unavailable at the time of prize award. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on prizes. Grand and First Prize winners will be required to provide a valid Social Security Number to Promosis, Inc. for tax reporting purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Grand and First Prize winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value as stated in these Official Rules. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. The prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable.
6. Selection of Winners; Winner Notification. One (1) Grand Prize winner, three (3) First Prize winners, and twenty-five (25) Second Prize winners will be chosen in random drawings on or before April 15, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted by Promosis, Inc., an Independent Judging Organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be contacted by Promosis via email and/or US mail, and will be required to complete a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility or Winner Verification and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 10 days of the date emailed or mailed to potential winner, or prize may be forfeited. If any potential winner is determined to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries. Promosis will conduct up to three (3) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the Winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information, and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity, or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
7. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. Winners List/Copy of Official Rules. For names of the Official Winners (available after May 1, 2013, and until June 30, 2013), send , a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Ultimate Entertainment Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Ultimate Entertainment Experience Sweepstakes Official Rules, PO Box 612, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to these addresses.
9. General Participation Rules. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Independent Judging Organization, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsors. In the event the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes is compromised or impaired by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, winners will be determined via random drawings from all eligible entries received before the termination date.
10. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED SERVICE PROVIDERS AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE. BEST BUY® IS NOT A SPONSOR OF THIS PROMOTION, NOR ARE THEY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION IN ANY WAY OR RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIZE FULFILLMENT.
11. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT THE SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND THE SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY PROVISIONAL WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE.
12. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
13. Dispute Resolution. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes sponsor is Cox Communications, Inc., 1400 Lake Hearn Drive, Atlanta, GA 30319