Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Parental Controls Parental Controls allow you to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Connect Cable Box to Standard Definition TV (SDTV) This article contains instructions on how to connect a Standard Definition TV to a Cox cable box using various video and audio cable ...
- Connect Cable Box to HDTV This article contains instructions on how to connect an HDTV to a Cox cable box using various HD video and audio cable options during ...
- Quick Fixes for Audio Problems This article contains instructions on how to resolve common audio related problems.
- Change Your Aspect Ratio Settings Black bars at the edges of your screen, pinched or stretched picture, or picture cutting off at the edges? Learn how to adjust your ...
- Turn Closed Captioning On or Off Unwanted text scrolling during programming? Like to read along during shows? Learn how to turn Closed Captioning on or off.
- Turn Captions On or Off, No Cable Box Your TV has a settings option to turn Closed Captions on or off.
- Check Your TV Settings If you've watched a movie or played games on your TV, settings may have changed. Follow these steps to check your TV's settings.
- HDTV FAQs This article addresses FAQs about HDTV including: picture quality, picture display, and common terms.
- Parental Control Features for TV and Internet Access links to Parental Control content for TV and Internet.
- Parental Controls FAQs This article contains FAQs about Parental Controls
- Welcome Kits - Customer Onboarding Use the following Welcome Kits as a reference guide for Cox products and services.
- Cox TV Online FAQs This article provides answers to frequently asked questions about Cox Advanced TV Online.