Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Assign More Phone Numbers to One Voice Mailbox
Last Updated: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 > Related Articles
Use this article for instructions on how to assign another phone number to a Cox Digital Telephone Voice Mailbox.
Up to 5 different Cox Digital Telephone lines can use the same voice mailbox. This feature is called Multiline Voice Mail.
The primary account holder can listen to voice messages left for any of the phone lines. Each voice message header indicates which phone line the message was intended.
- Provide the number of Cox Digital Telephone lines ( up to 5) that will be accessing your single Voice Mailbox.
- Provide the phone numbers of the additional telephone lines.
Result: Cox will map the phone numbers to your Voice Mailbox and call you when the setup is complete.
Set up a separate greeting per phone line.
- Call your home phone number from home and enter your PIN.
- Press 6 to access the Handle Incoming Call Menu.
- Press 41 to set up Mulitline greetings.