Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- Ordering Pay-Per-View Events on Cox.com Want the convenience of ordering Pay-Per-View events online at any time? Learn how below.
- How to Order Programs This article explains how to order programs from your TV or from Cox.com
- Using Cox On DEMAND Learn how to use On DEMAND to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Programs Learn how to order Pay-Per-View programs from the Program Guide or On DEMAND.
- Troubleshooting Pay-Per-View Ordering Problems on Cox.com Having trouble placing a Pay-Per-View order online? Use to solutions below to resolve your problem.
- No Picture During Pay-Per-View Event This article provides quick fixes for problems with screen images disappearing, or playback stopping while viewing a PPV event.
- Trouble Logging In to NBA League Pass Website When creating your account on the NBA website, you'll enter your 16-digit Cox account number - no dashes, no spaces.
- On DEMAND FAQs View frequently asked questions about On DEMAND including information on playback and recording functionality.
- On DEMAND Features and Programming Learn how to use On DEMAND features and programming choices.
- Channel Lineup This article provides a link to the Cox TV channel lineup for your area.