Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Accessing the Universal Contact Manager
Last Updated: Wed, 04 May 2011 > Related Articles
Learn how to access the Universal Contact Manager(UCM).
From www.cox.com, select the Sign in to WebMail link.
Sign in to WebMail.
- Enter the Account Holder User ID and Password.
- Select the Enhanced WebMail radio button.
- Click the Sign In button.
From the WebMail Inbox window, click the CONTACTS button.
Result: The Contacts List displays.
Click the Advanced button.
Result: The Universal Contact Manager tab displays.
- If no contact information exists, the following options display:
- Add New Contacts
- Import Contacts
- Sync Your PC
- If contact information exists in Enhanced WebMail, then a list of those contacts displays.