Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
From getting started to getting technical, How To gives you step-by-step solutions.
- Set Up Your Cable Box This article lists the steps for setting up a basic cable box connection to a standard TV, HDTV, or HDTV with HDMI.
- Using Cox On DEMAND Learn how to use On DEMAND to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Using Parental Controls Parental Controls allow you to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
Problems with your picture? We'll help you clear things up with common troubleshooting tips.
- Quick Fixes for TV Picture Problems Black screen, blue screen, snow or tiling? Learn quick troubleshooting steps for your TV picture problem.
- Quick Fixes for Audio Problems This article contains instructions on how to resolve common audio related problems.
- Remote Control Won't Work Learn quick fixes for remote controls that do not work.
"How do I make my HD more amazing?" This and other helpful TV questions answered here.
- Program and Operate Your Cox Remote Control Learn helpful information about programming and using your Cox remote control.
- Index of Cox Cable Boxes This article contains user guides that show you how to operate and connect Cox cable boxes.
- Channel Lineup This article provides a link to the Cox TV channel lineup for your area.