Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Forgot Your Voice Mail PIN?
Last Updated: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 > Related Articles
If you have forgotten your Voice Mail PIN, or want a new one, follow the steps below to create a new PIN.
To change your PIN from the Internet:
- Click the shortcut: http://phonetools.cox.net.
- Sign In. If you haven't already created a User ID and Password, click No Account? Register Now! and enter your account number and PIN, which are located on your bill.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Voice Mail.
- Click Voice Mail PIN.
- Click Change.
- Enter a new PIN number. Re-enter it to confirm.
Click Submit. You can begin using the new PIN immediately.
To change your PIN from the Cox Mobile Connect app for iPhone, Android, iPad, iTouch and other smartphones or tablets:
- Tap the Cox Mobile Connect icon. If you haven't already downloaded the Cox Mobile Connect app, go to the application screen, search for Cox Mobile Connect, then tap Install. It's free.
- After launching Cox Mobile Connect, Sign In with your Cox User ID and Password. For Sign In help, see step 2.b. above.
- Tap the Home Phone icon.
- Tap VM Settings.
- Tap Change PIN.
- Enter new PIN.