Cox Delivers over 700 Pro & College Games
Order a Cox Bundle and get 50% off NFL RedZoneShop Bundles
Be the Ultimate Fan!
- • NFL RedZone® – Catch every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoon
- • NFL Network HD – HD coverage so clear, you feel the hits! NFL Network is included FREE with Cox Advanced TV + the Sports & Information Pak
- • NFL Network On DEMAND – Watch extended highlights of all of last week's games
- • ESPN Gameplan – Offers maximum college football, featuring some of the best matchups from the top conferences including the ACC, Big 12, SEC and more
- • ESPN3 – Watch over 3,500 games a year live, online from wherever you are with ESPN3 - FREE with your Cox High Speed Internet service
NFL RedZone offer ends 9/30/2012. Available to residential customers in Cox serviceable areas. NFL RedZone subscription requires separate subscription to Cox Advanced TV Sports and Information Pak. Half-off offer is for one season and requires completion of a minimum of the Cox Bronze Bundle with a new subscription to two or more of Cox Advanced TV with the Sports and Information pak, High Speed Internet, Digital Telephone. If you own a One-way Digital Cable Ready (DCR) TV or other display device that is CableCARD™ compatible, you may lease either a CableCARD™ or a Cox Advanced TV receiver in order to receive Cox Advanced TV. In order to receive Interactive TV services offered by Cox, such as the Interactive Programming Guide (IPG), On DEMAND, Pay-Per-View, and all Cox Advanced TV options, you must rent a Cox Advanced TV receiver. If you wish to rent a CableCARD™ in lieu of a digital receiver, you must obtain the CableCARD™ from Cox. CableCARD™ is a registered trademark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. (CableLabs®) and is used with permission. On DEMAND programming may not be available in all areas. Some On DEMAND programming, including subscription video On DEMAND is additional. Installation fees may apply. An HDTV set and a Cox Advanced TV HD receiver or CableCARD™ rental required in order to access most HD programming. Blackout restrictions apply to sports programming. Sports package subscriptions automatically continue from year to year at a special renewal rate, unless the autorenewal option is not accepted at the time of purchase, or the package is cancelled before the start of the next season. Other restrictions may apply. NFL team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the respective teams. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. © 2010 NFL Enterprises LLC. The ESPN GamePlan name and logos are trademarks of ESPN and its related entities. All rights reserved. © 2012 Cox Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.