Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Change your TV Caller ID Settings
Last Updated: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 > Related Articles
Learn how to enable and/or disable the TV Caller ID feature if you subscribe to Cox Digital Telephone with Caller ID and Cox Advanced TV.
Follow the steps below to enable (turn ON) or disable (turn OFF) your TV Caller ID.
Note: If you have more than one cable box in your home, follow this procedure for each unit.
- Press the MENU button twice on your remote control to access the Settings menu.
- Press the UP or DOWN arrow buttons on your remote control to highlight the Caller ID option.
- Use the RIGHT arrow on your remote control to highlight the Caller ID Status setting.
Result: The ON and OFF options display.
- Use the RIGHT arrow on your remote control to highlight either:
- Press the SELECT button on your remote control.
- Press EXIT or LAST on your remote control to exit and return to live TV.