Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Last Updated: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 > Related Articles
Learn about how to access WatchESPN with your Cox subscription.
WatchESPN offers 24/7 live programming to ESPN networks, live events, and shows via your computer, smartphone, and tablet. The available networks, popular live events, and popular shows are outlined below.
|WatchESPN offers...||Which includes...|
Live streams of all the WatchESPN Networks are available at no additional cost to customers who receive ESPN as part of their TV subscription through Cox - see Service / Subscription in the table below.
The following table outlines the requirements for accessing and using WatchESPN.
|Type of Requirement||Description|
|Registration||Cox customers will be able to access WatchESPN.com and the WatchESPN app by selecting Cox as their provider and signing in with their Cox User ID and Password.Xbox Live Gold customers will need to activate their device additionally.|
|Service / Subscription|
With WatchESPN.com and the WatchESPN app, you can access live content within the networks below if you subscribe to the following services.
You do not have to subscribe to Cox High Speed Internet service to access WatchESPN; however, you must have a Cox User ID and Password. You can sign up for a Cox User ID and Password by registering your account on Cox.com. See Cox.com Account Registration and Preferences.
Existing customers who subscribe to Cox High Speed Internet
- ESPN3 will remain accessible via auto authentication in home for web only. Auto authentication for ESPN3 is not available via mobile apps - iOS and Android. If you are also a TV subscriber, you will be required to sign in to view the remaining networks available as part of your subscription on WatchESPN in home and via app.
- For customers who subscribe to Cox High Speed Internet only, you will have access to ESPN3 on the web, and will also have Xbox support for ESPN3 only. You will have to sign in to WatchESPN on the web for ESPN3 access outside the home.
Access and Activation
To start watching:
- Download the WatchESPN app on the App Store or Google Play or visit WatchESPN.com. Click the Live button.
- Select Cox as your TV provider
- Enter your Cox User ID and Password.
For Xbox live users, refer to Activate WatchESPN on Xbox.
Issues Accessing WatchESPN
If you have an issue logging into the WatchESPN app or WatchESPN.com, or you receive an unauthorized message, contact us. If you are having a problem viewing content or any technical issues with using WatchESPN
call 1-888-549-ESPN (3776) between 8am – 1am EST.