The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Uninstall McAfee Family Protection for PC Follow the steps in this article to access McAfee and uninstall Family Protection from your PC.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Windows Powered by McAfee® Provides the steps to install McAfee Family Protection for Windows.
- Cox Security Software Features Learn about all of the features of Cox Security Software and supported clients.
- Using McAfee Virtual Technician to Check Computer Health Learn to use McAfee Virtual Technician to check computer health.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X Powered by McAfee® Learn how to install McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X.
- Activating McAfee Family Protection Powered by McAfee® To activate your license for McAfee Family Protection, use the steps below.
- Deactivate McAfee Family Protection Follow these steps to deactivate McAfee Family Protection on your computer.
- Manage Firewall Protection With McAfee Security Center Learn to how to set Internet security levels.
- Detect Flashback Trojan Malware On Your Mac Computer Steps to detect if malware Flashback Trojan has infected your Apple Mac computer.
- Activating Cox Security Suite Plus Powered by McAfee® Learn how to active your license for Cox Security Suite Plus.
- Keep Spam Away With McAfee Security Center Learn to set anti-spam options for email and the Web.
- Access Home Networking Security Check Includes steps to access and run the Home Networking Security Check tool to ensure your wireless network has encryption enabled.
- Installing Cox Security Software on an Additional Computer Learn how to install Cox Security Software on additional computers in your home.
- Uninstall Cox Security Suite Plus for PC Follow the steps in this article to uninstall Cox Security Suite Plus powered by McAfee from your PC.
- Set Automatic Updates With McAfee Security Center Learn how to get automatic updates of your security software.
- Set Parental Controls With McAfee Security Center Learn to set a password and prevent access to certain areas of the Internet using Security Center.
- Scan Your Computer With McAfee Security Center Learn how to scan for viruses, set automatic updates and manage firewall settings.
- Protect Yourself from Spam This article provides general information about spam.
- Installing Cox Security Suite Plus for Windows Learn the steps to download and install Cox Security Suite for Windows.
- Managing Security in Mac OS X Learn to enable or disable firewall settings and turn on FileVault for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.7.
- Interpret Home Networking Security Check Results This article provides the results of Home Networking Security Check. To resolve any security issues that may be detected, refer to the ...
- Uninstall Cox Security Suite for Mac Learn how to deactivate and uninstall Cox Security Suite for Mac.
- Protect Personal Documents With McAfee Security Center Learn to shred or clean computer files and folders in Security Center.
- Forward Spam, Phishing, or Virus as an Attachment Learn the steps to report abuse by forwarding an email as an attachment using Microsoft Outlook Express, Apple Mac Mail, and Microsoft ...
- Installing Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X Learn how to activate and install Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X.
- Access and Use the Data Usage Meter View the steps on accessing and using the Data Usage Meter to view your monthly data or bandwidth usage.
- Troubleshooting Cox Security Software Learn how to get fast, free McAfee online support and a description of what is included on the technical support site for Cox Security ...
- Spam Resource Center This article provides information on spam and anti-spam resources.
- Anti-Virus Resource Center The following information provides anti-virus resources pertaining to any operation system.
- Law Enforcement Information Requests This article provides the link for information on law enforcement information requests.
- Cox Browser Alert Due to Possible Virus Infection As part of our ongoing Customer Safety program, Cox Communications employs many active security measures in order to protect its ...
- Ways to Secure Your Wireless Network This article provides additional ways to further secure your wireless home network.
- Zeus Trojan Virus Information Learn more about the Zeus Trojan virus and how to remove it.
- Internet Security FAQs View frequently asked questions about Internet Security.
- Unsolicited Email Spam FAQs The following information provides resources and FAQs about unwanted spam.
- Encrypting Your Key Strokes Learn about key logging and how to protect yourself from hacking.
- Keeping Your Software Up to Date Learn why software updates are important to keeping you and your information safe.
- Ports Blocked or Restricted by Cox High Speed Internet Describes why certain ports are blocked or restricted by Cox High Speed Internet.
- Citadel Trojan Virus Information Learn more about the Citadel Trojan virus and how to remove it.
- The Real Story on Peer-to-Peer Networks Describes different types and uses for P2P networks.
- Resources for Securing Your Wireless Network View a list of manufacturers and their support websites where you can find information on how to secure your wireless network.
- Computer Virus FAQs This article offers FAQs about computer viruses.
- Cox Browser Alerts Cox browser alerts are used to inform our Cox High Speed Internet residential customers on a range of topics, including virus alerts, ...
- View Virus Threat Maps With McAfee Security Center Discover the origins of worldwide virus attacks and how to prevent them from infecting your computer.
- ZeroAccess Trojan Virus Information Learn more about the ZeroAccess virus and how to remove it.
- Legal Demands and Claims of Film Copyright Infringement Learn about the legal demands and implications concerning the sharing of peer-to-peer media files via the Internet.
- About Botnets Learn about bots and botnets and how they play into cyber crime.
- About Cox Tech Solutions Provides a description of Cox Tech Solutions and the different services available.
- Parental Control Features for TV and Internet Access links to Parental Control content for TV and Internet.
- Network Checks for Open Port Programs Cox High Speed Internet has specific servers which perform routine checks on our network for customers who may have open port programs ...
- Anti-Virus FAQs This article contains an overview and FAQs about Cox Anti-Virus Protection.
- About Fake Cox Emails Learn about emails that falsely claim to come from Cox, also known as phishing.
- About Scareware and Fake Anti-Virus Software About Scareware and Fake Anti-Virus Software
- Reporting Abuse: Spam, Phishing, Viruses and More This article provides the details for reporting abuse such as spam, phishing, and viruses.
- Data Usage FAQs Provides FAQs about Cox's Data Usage Allowances and the Data Usage Meter.
- Forgotten Secret Question / Answer View information regarding a lost or forgotten Secret Question Answer needed to reset a user password in Internet Tools.
- Microsoft Safety and Security With all of the malicious software on the Internet and the ease of infection, it is recommended that Window users download and use the ...
- Adware / Spyware Information This article provides information for Cox Security Suite and Adware / Spyware.
- Using Passphrases Over Passwords for Better Security Learn about using passphrases instead of passwords to increase the security of your accounts.
- DNSChanger Malware Virus Information Learn more about the DNSChanger virus, a form of malware that may be negatively affecting your domain name services.
- Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft Identity theft has been a major crime that has been ever growing over the past several years. Many people have already become victims. ...
- About Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® Learn about the features and minimum system requirements for Cox Security Software.