The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Compose and Send Enhanced WebMail Messages
Last Updated: Thu, 05 May 2011 > Related Articles
Learn the steps on how to compose and send messages in Enhanced WebMail.
Complete the following steps to compose and send messages in Enhanced WebMail.
WebMail users will be logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
From the WebMail Inbox window, click the New button.
Result: The NEW MESSAGE window displays.
A new message can also be composed by the following options:
- Click the Email button, the select New Message.
- Select a recipient from the Contact list, and click the envelope icon.
- In the To:, Cc: or Bcc: fields, enter contact information either by entering the email address or selecting from the Contacts list.
Note: If the Cc: and Bcc: fields are not shown, click the Show CC/BCC button.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of the message.
Enter the body of the message.
Note: By default, email messages are created in Plain text format. Clicking the Rich Text button provides additional formatting options.
Select other desired menu options:
- Click the Attach button to include a file with the message. Refer to Attach Files to Messages in Enhanced WebMail for detailed steps.
- Click the Spell Check button to check for spelling errors before the message is sent. Refer to Use Spell Check in Enhanced WebMail for additional details.
Select other desired message options including:
- Insert Signature to add a saved signature to the end of the message.
- Save In Sent folder to save a copy of the message in the Sent folder.
- Request Return Receipt to receive an email when recipients read the message.
Click the Send button.
Click Save As Draft to save the message for a later time.