Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
Billing - General
- Changing Your Cox PIN This articles provides the steps to go online to change your current PIN to a new 4-digit number.
- Six Ways to Pay Your Bill Cox makes it simple to pay your bill. Whether you prefer the ease of online bill pay, the personal touch paying in person or by phone, ...
- About Fast Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Check Payments This article contains FAQs for EFT check payments.
- Completing the EasyPay Authorization Agreement Use the following EasyPay Authorization Agreement to enroll, change, or cancel EasyPay Automatic Bill Payments.
- Price Change Information Important information can be found on your bill.
- Disconnecting or Canceling Service FAQs Includes frequently asked questions for what to do, and who to call about disconnecting or cancelling service.
- Billing Statement FAQs Includes the timing of statements, delivery options, and definitions of billing terms and charges.