The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Mark Classic WebMail Messages
Last Updated: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 > Related Articles
This article provides steps on how to mark messages as read or unread in WebMail.
- Choose the Inbox, or a folder in which the message resides.
- Click the checkbox next to the message you want to mark.
- Select the desired option.
- If you want an unread email to appear as read, click Mark as Read.
- If you want a read email to appear unread, click Mark as Unread.
All steps complete.