Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Access Voice Mail With Cox Mobile Connect
Last Updated: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 > Related Articles
Access voice mail from your home phone.
You can use your smart phone or other mobile device to access your Cox home phone voice mail. Then you can view the list of voice mails, listen to them and delete them.
Important: Be sure to install the Cox Mobile Connect app on your device before you begin.
- Launch the Cox Mobile Connect app.
- Sign in with your User ID and Password. If you haven't already created a User ID and Password, go to Cox.com and click Register at the very top of the screen.
- Tap Home Phone.
From the drop-down list, choose which home number you want to review. Then tap a voice mail message. For examples, on the left is the iPhone. On the right the Android.
- If you do not see any voice mail, at the bottom of the screen tap Settings then tap Voice Mail. Once there, tap the OFF button to ON. For example, on the left is the iPhone.Tap the Back button to return to the main screen. On the right the Android. Tap Save on this device to get back to the main screen.
- At the bottom of the screen tap Voice Mail.
Result: Your voice mail list will display.
- Tap the voice mail you want to hear.
Tap the play arrow to listen to the voice mail. On the left is the iPhone. One the right the Android.
You can also access a variety of other options below the recording, as shown above.