The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Install a Linksys or Netgear Wireless PCMCIA Card
Last Updated: Thu, 19 May 2011 > Related Articles
The followings steps describe the process to connect a Linksys or Netgear PCMCIA adapter.
It is important to install the software prior to installing the PCMCIA adapter hardware.
- Insert the CD and follow the prompts.
- Review and accept the Software License Agreement.
- Select the location, if applicable, and install the software.
- Insert the wireless PC card into a laptop.
- Select a wireless network to connect to and enter the passphrase, if prompted.
- Launch the wireless network utility.
All steps complete.