The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Access and Use the Data Usage Meter
Last Updated: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 > Related Articles
View the steps on accessing and using the Data Usage Meter to view your monthly data or bandwidth usage.
Visit Internet Tools at myaccount.cox.net or from the My Connection page, next to My Services, click the Internet link.
Result: The Internet Tools page displays.
You can also access the meter directly at https://myaccount.cox.net/internettools/datausage/usage.cox.
Enter User ID and Password, then click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your password, click the Forgot your Password? link.
Under My Account located on the left navigation bar, click the Data Usage Allowance link.
Result: The Data Usage Meter page displays providing details about data usage including:
- Summary Usage
- Data Usage Detail
Review your data usage. The graph shows the amount of usage consumed daily during your current billing cycle. Data usage displays in blue. Any overages will display in red.
This graph displays the usage period date range with date that data was collected. It also includes information such as
- How many days are left in the period.
- The monthly data usage allowance.
- How much data has been used within that time.
- How much data is available for the remainder of the period.
You can choose from the drop-down boxes to change how much usage is displayed or the way your usage is displayed.
- Select from the Type drop-down menu to view usage monthly, daily, or cumulative.
- Select from the View drop-down menu to view usage in a graph or list.
- Select from the Billing Cycle drop-down menu to view usage from the current or a previous billing cycle.
You can view the Limitations of service page to see your limits and allowances for your particular package.