The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Using the CoxSync Tray Menu
Last Updated: Fri, 24 May 2013 > Related Articles
Learn how to use the CoxSync Tray menu.
As of May 21, 2013 CoxSync is no longer available for download. Cox will continue to support this application until June 27, 2013.
- From the system tray, right click the CoxSync icon.
Result: The CoxSync system tray menu displays.
- Select from the following options:
- Synchronize now! - Starts synchronization (launch synchronization).
- Go To Web - opens the browser
- Manager - opens the Coxsync manager
- Settings - displays connection settings
- See synchronisation Log file - opens the logs report
- Help - opens help
- About CoxSync Companion - opens the window with CoxSync information
- Quit - closes CoxSync