Billing & Account Support
About the Cox Seasonal Saver Program
Last Updated: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 > Related Articles
The Cox Seasonal Saver program allows our customers to suspend their services while they are out of town on vacation and reactivate them when they return.
- You may place services on hold at any time during the year.
- You may enroll for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 7 months.
- You may enroll in this program up to twice each year.
- Services are reactivated for free when you return home.
- After removing your services from this program, you may enroll again after 60 days.
If you have a contract on your account, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee (ETF) for placing services on hold.
Additionally, if you currently subscribe to a service bundle or package that is no longer offered, you will be placed in a comparable bundle or package upon your return. This may result in a change to your monthly pricing.
Review the table below for information on pricing and program details.
|Cox Service||Monthly Price||Details|
No digital receiver rental fees while on hold
|High Speed Internet||$7.95|
|Digital Telephone||$8.50 per line plus any additional calling features|
|Bundle Packages||$19.95 plus calling features|
To receive the bundled service rate, all three services must be enrolled in the program at the same time.
Pricing shown above does not include taxes.