CoxConnects: Our Community
Cox’s Community Involvement: How to Access the Online Request for Support.
Cox is proud to make a difference in the communities it serves. Focusing on organizations that support youth and education, Cox Kansas provided more than $1.2 million dollars through cash and in-kind donations to local community organizations last year alone.
Cox believes technology is an essential component to a child's education. That's why we've developed partnerships and programs with organizations that foster this belief including:
- Take Charge! initiative which educates and provides parents the tools they need to keep their family safe when watching TV or playing online;
- Boys and Girls Clubs and hundreds of other local community organizations that seek to improve the education and quality of life for disadvantaged youth in our community.
Guidelines for consideration:
- Cox's primary focus is on youth, technology and education. Each year, we support hundreds of local organizations through sponsorships of events, programs and initiatives that enhance the education of our kids and that give them the essentials they need to grow into self-supporting and contributing members of society.
- Diversity is a core value at Cox and we strongly encourage applications from organizations that meet the needs of our community's unique and diverse population, including minorities, women and the disadvantaged.
- We look for opportunities to involve our employees in community projects, combining our financial support with the time and talent of employee volunteers.
Please note, Cox is unable to support:
- Organizations that discriminate
- Religious or political organizations
Type of support available from Cox:
Please note: Applications must be completed in full in order to be considered for support.